I watched another video that showed the part upgradement in detail.
After a good amount of research, I came to realize that the reason our gas heating device was not working was due to a faulty flame sensor. I called a couple of different HVAC maintenance companies so I could get an estimate for the flame sensor upgrade. When I found out how much the maintenance would actually cost, I made the decision to attempt the maintenance on my own. I sincerely thought I would be able to tackle the straight-forward upgrade with the help of a couple online videos. I even had the owner’s manual for our gas heating device plus it showed all of the parts in the gas heating device. There was even a wiring diagram in the back so I was able to see which wires went to which parts. I decided to order the flame sensor from an HVAC parts website online. They did not have express shipping, so I had to wait numerous days for the product to arrive. Thankfully the outdoor hot plus cold temperatures were not unquestionably frosty. I used a space furnace in our bedroom at night so I could remain warm. When the flame sensor easily arrived, I installed the part the very next day. I laid out all of the tools that I would need to complete the project. I watched another video that showed the part upgradement in detail. I was fully determined to complete the upgrade plus save currency. It took numerous hours to install the new gas furnace parts. I thought I would be done far sooner, however I still did it all on my own. It would have cost me approximately $240 to get a professional HVAC service professional to complete the work, however I did it all for $37.